- Delivery time: The maximum delivery time is between 24 and 72 hours, on working days. The Jempo varies depending on the area.
- Shipping cost:
For launch reasons the shipping cost is included.
- How can I pay for my purchases?
You can choose between several payment methods:
DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD: Visa, MasterCard.
PAYPAL: To buy with PayPal, select this payment method and click on 'Confirm payment'. Then you will be redirected to the PayPal page to proceed with the payment.
BANK TRANSFER: At the end of your purchase, we will send you an email with the details of the account so you can make the transfer, once made, you can send us a photo of the receipt to the mail or by whatsapp and we will proceed to dispatch your order.
- In which countries can I buy online?
Currently our products are available in Colombia. It is possible to place orders in Spain by order via email ...
- Can I cancel or modify my order? To modify or cancel your order, Jenes a Jempo estimated three hours from the completion of the purchase by sending an email to the address ......
- I can not find my size or the color I like. What I do?
If there is an arc you like and size or color are not available Jenes several options: I WANT IT, you can send us an email to the address ........ with the size and reference of the product you want and We will let you know when we have it ready for J or if stocks have run out.
You can also add the item you like to your Wishlist and we will notify you by email if it is available again.
- How do I exchange or return an item purchased online? If you change your mind, you can change or return the items once you have received your purchase. You have up to 10 days from the receipt of your order to change your arm for another size or request a refund.
You can make your return by mail to the following address: Dwi Pada Club house III stage Floridablanca-Santander
- Right of Dismissal
Customers in Colombia According to Article 47 of the Consumer Statute, they have 5 working days, from the date of receipt of their order, to cancel their purchase made in Dwi Pada. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, it is necessary that you communicate it to us through the mail ......
We remind you that you should not provide the data of your cards through email, fax or social networks. After communicating your intention to exercise the right of disregard of the order, you will have an additional 5 days to return it.
In this case, the term for the refund can range between 3 and 12 calendar days since we received your return in our warehouses. As soon as we verify the status of the returned items, we will send you an email to inform you. Remember that the payment will be made in the same payment method used in the purchase.
- The items received are incorrect or have a defect. What I do?
If you have received an item with a defect or different from the one purchased, we will make the refund of said documents and shipping costs as soon as we receive them in our stores and check the condition of the items.
- Are the items included in the shopping cart automatically reserved?
No, the fact of including an article in the shopping cart does not guarantee your reservation or availability. There are items that are in high demand that may be exhausted before the purchase is made, even though they were available when you added them to your bag.
- What is the charge for return expenses?
The returns of shoes purchased in Dwi Pada, is free, as long as it takes place within 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order.
- Under what conditions should I return the order?
In order to accept a return, it is essential that the product is in its original state, must not be used or damaged and must be returned in its original box.
PREPARE YOUR PACKAGE WITH THE DELIVERY PROOF
Pack your items safely, in the original package, take it to the nearest post office and when you have the voucher send us a message through facebook or whatsapp with the shipping number, indicating if it is a change or return.
In the realization of changes and returns you have to know that: The returned items have to be in the same conditions as when you received them.